Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

babylon



i'm sitting in the main hut, quietly reading my mail, and i tune into the conversations going on around me.

we are such a diverse community, so many personalities, opinions and experiences to share. a non-stop of give and take, give and take of ideas. it's like studying a major in international anthropology and communication, with a minor in languages. and hoola hooping.

this sharing happens in a beautiful mix of languages; a true babylonia of tongues. as the community stands right now, we have accents from spain, england, france and brazil. south africa, germany and america, india, new zealand and korea.

10 nacionalities, 26 people. it's beautiful and it makes my heart sing in a thousand tunes.


clockwise: alia from spain, my husband from south africa, alan from india and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment